Good production practice, food security and high product quality are important to meet our customers’ demands for products of high quality at competitive market terms.
We are FSSC-Certified
Valsemøllen is certified according to the FSSC standard. An internationally recognised and extensive standard for food security, food, and legislation.
The FSSC-standard has some keen demands to among other the following points:
- HACCP system (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points)
- Compliance of customer’s demands and Agreements
- Product check
- Purchases, including current evaluation of suppliers.
- Check of proceedings
- Preventive maintenance of buildings and production equipment
- Commitment of staff and management
- Certified organic producer
- NaturAks certification for grain cultivated
without straw shorteners and desiccants
- GTP (Good Trading Practice)
- Kosher certified (all products)
- Halal certified in the Svendborg facility
Danish food security is world class
With an extensive quality control system among the world's best, Valsemøllen ensures that production units comply with regulatory requirements, FSSC and, of course, customer specifications.
The quality system includes all important activities at our production unit. We focus on the following areas of working procedures and products:
Good food production practice
We constantly endeavour to obtain the world's best production practice at our production units.
Food security and traceability
Our system for quality assurance and traceability ensures that in the event of any failure in a supply chain or a production process, we are able to identify the affected products easily.
High product standard
Good production practices, food safety, and superior product quality are essential for meeting our customers’ demand for products that are high in quality and competitive in the market.
Quality assurance from field to flour
- Our own laboratories at the mills undertake the
- Analytical tests (ears of grain/grain/flour)
- Internal and external audits
- Management of our Food Safety
and Quality system: FSSC 22000
- Advanced analytical tools for the
detection of pesticides